Rachel is an associate at the Firm, who focuses on business litigation and employment matters. Prior to joining the Firm, Rachel worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Judge Christopher C. Bly in the Northern District of Georgia, where she drafted orders and reports and recommendations, and handled a number of pretrial matters.
Originally from South Florida, Rachel attended college at the University of Florida, and she received her Juris Doctor degree from Emory University School of Law. While at Emory, Rachel was a Notes and Comments Editor for the Emory Law Journal. She also worked in both the Barton Child Law and Policy Clinic and the Turner Environmental Law Clinic.
Rachel enjoys spending time with her friends and family, traveling, and exploring all of the amazing food and nature Atlanta has to offer.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, with honors
- B.A., University of Florida, cum laude
- Atlanta Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Association for Women Lawyers
- The Ministerial Exception: Seeking Clarity and Precision Amid Inconsistent Application of the Hosanna-Tabor Framework, Emory Law Journal, Volume 70, Issue 2