Updated August 8, 2022
Information You Voluntarily Provide BRAWW
You may use the BRAWW website without providing BRAWW with any information about you. BRAWW only collects personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide, such as when you sign up for BRAWW updates through the BRAWW website or make payment through the BRAWW website. Examples of such personally identifiable information that you provide to us may include, among other information, your name, physical address, email address, phone number, credit card number, credit card security number and website username.
Other Information BRAWW Collects
You may modify your browser settings to control the collection of cookies. However, if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access some pages or use some of the functions of the BRAWW website. Some BRAWW cookie files remain on your computer’s hard drive unless and until you manually delete the file.
How BRAWW Uses the Information It Collects
BRAWW may use your information, including personally identifiable information, for business purposes including, without limitation, the following:
- To improve the quality of your BRAWW website visit.
- To bill your credit card when you elect to pay an invoice online or to credit your credit card if BRAWW issues you a refund.
- To send marketing communications and informational newsletters that you have requested, opted-in to or otherwise agreed to receive.
Also, BRAWW may use your information, including personally identifiable information, as follows:
- BRAWW may contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions or services on its behalf, such as hosting and maintaining the BRAWW website, payment processing, database storage and management, sending email messages and informational newsletters and administering surveys. These service providers may have access to your personally identifiable information, such as your email address, needed to perform their functions, but are restricted from using it for purposes other than providing services for BRAWW.
- BRAWW may share any information you submit to BRAWW when BRAWW has your consent to do so, or when BRAWW needs to share the information to provide the information or service you requested.
- BRAWW may use your information to monitor how visitors are using our site.
- BRAWW may use your information to uncover and diagnose problems with the BRAWW website and servers and for day-to-day system administration needs.
What You Will Receive From BRAWW When You Sign Up for Updates on the BRAWW Website
Updating Your Information; Opting Out
Visitors who would like to correct, update or delete any information, including personally identifiable information, may contact BRAWW with a request to do so at email@example.com. In addition, any users of the BRAWW website who have signed up for BRAWW updates and wish to unsubscribe to BRAWW’s marketing and informational communications can do so by using the unsubscribe option in an email communication or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. BRAWW will respond to any request to update or modify any information, or to opt out of or unsubscribe from any communications, within a reasonable period. If you request the deletion or modification of your personal information maintained by BRAWW, such information may be retained for a period in BRAWW’s backup systems as a precaution against system failures. Some information may be retained for longer periods as required by law, contract or auditing requirements.
If you provide BRAWW with your email address to receive BRAWW updates, your email address will be stored on a BRAWW server located within BRAWW’s offices. BRAWW follows generally accepted industry standards to protect your personally identifiable information, both during transmission and once BRAWW receives it, including the use of firewalls and other Internet security measures. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and BRAWW cannot guarantee its absolute security. Accordingly, BRAWW expressly disclaims any such obligation.
BRAWW does not store on its servers, or keep any in-office record of, any credit card information you provide BRAWW through the BRAWW website. BRAWW utilizes a third party service for credit card payment processing and your credit card information is stored on the third party service’s servers. BRAWW’s credit card processor follows generally accepted industry standards to protect your credit card information, both during transmission and once the processor receives it. However, no method of security is absolute and BRAWW cannot guarantee the absolute security of your credit card information. Accordingly, BRAWW expressly disclaims any such obligation.
BRAWW Policy for Users of the BRAWW Website Under Age 18
The BRAWW website is not intended for use by individuals under 18 years of age. Users under the age of 18 should get the permission of a parent or guardian to use the BRAWW website. BRAWW will not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from anyone under the age of 18.